Student residence accommodations in Gembloux

Faculty accommodation

Accommodations are available at the university home or at the Nord-Sud House.

The rent is based on income with a maximum of €225.

Renting a room at the Student Home

The Student Life Assistance Service can help you prepare an application package for:

  • A room rental on the university site

This type of rental is intended for one academic year.

All the accommodations have been awarded; however, if you wish to be on the waiting list then you can still apply.

The application form for renting a room in the home for the 2017-2018 academic year must be completed online.

Explanatory document for the accommodation request in the student home

Accommodation request in the student home

All of the required annexes must also be sent to the Student Life Assistance Service.

Renting a room at the Maison Nord-Sud

This type of rental is intended for one academic year.

Founded in 1963, the ASBL Maison internationale de Gembloux is subsidised by Gembloux Agro-Bio Tech and by the Belgian Development Cooperation.

It is intended to ensure the reception and accommodation of Faculty students (Bachelor's, Master's, postgraduates, interns, and doctoral students) from foreign countries and to organise for them social and cultural activities.

Since 1988, the asbl Maison internationale hosts the Maison Nord-Sud of primarily international students, potentially accompanied by their families.

The Maison North-Sud houses on a permanent basis between 70 and 80 people. It includes 38 single rooms, 9 studios and apartments (from 1 to 4 rooms), as well as common areas: rooms for meetings, courses or study, rooms for games and television, kitchens, laundry facilities and lavatories.

It also has a garden where recreational and sports activities can take place.

A part of the accommodations is reserved for the students (or interns) who come for short periods. The other part is reserved for students arriving for the academic year.

Rental request for a room at maison Nord-Sud

Each request must be accompanied by a certificate of scholarship or tax return of the guarantor as well as the composition of his/her household (2013-2014 income tax). For any request for family accommodations, please contact the Student Life Assistance Service

Accommodation request at the Maison Nord-Sud


A rental for a short stay

This type of accommodation request is intended for a stay which is shorter than the academic year.

The accommodation request form for short stays is to be sent to the Student Life Assistance Service.

Short stay form - 2017-2018 academic year:

Accommodation request for short stay (2017-2018)

Application for accommodation for a short stay (2017-2018)

Faculty Accommodations - Gembloux

Student Life Assistance Service - Françoise DECAMP

+32 (0)81 62 21 35 or +32 (0)81 62 26 70

Open Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 9.00 a.m. to 3.30 p.m. Closed on Wednesdays. Except from 19 June to 14 July and from 11 September to 6 October: open every day from 9.00 a.m. to 3.30 p.m.

Share this page