Private residence accommodations in Arlon
Private residence accommodations
List of accommodations in the city
Different types of accommodation are offered: room in private home, apartment, studio, flatshare, etc. It is advisable to contact the owners for further information on an accommodation in the available list.
Please inform the Accommodation Service by email of the signing of a contract with the owner of an accommodation found on this list so that the list of available accommodations may be updated.
- The sites Immovlan, Immoweb, Infor Jeunes, Chambre à louer and Appartager regularly publish ads on accommodations for rent. Note that the houses for rent are an interesting alternative for students who wish to rent a property with several house mates.
- Information on mobility in Arlon and from neighbouring cities.
- Accommodation for students is also offered in Virton and Libramont, two cities reachable by train and bus from Arlon. List available upon request at email@example.com.
In case of need of accommodation for a few days, the Appart City offers housing near the Arlon train station.
ULiège is under contract with the platform for accommodation and flatmate searches, Housing Anywhere. ULiège exchange students can use it during one quarter.
A few important points
- Carefully read the lease contract and its duration (10 months, 12 months)
- If nothing is mentioned, ask the owner to add a clause in the event of breach of contract during the year
- Verify the conditions associated with the deposit of the rental guarantee (in general the owner requests the deposit of a rental guarantee equivalent to 1 or 2 months of rent)
- The rent amount may include all costs, some of them, or only the rent. It is therefore important to be mindful of the actual cost claimed. If costs are not included in the rent, their amount must be indicated (water, gas, electricity, waste collection taxes)
- Be attentive to the general state of the premises and to the presence of security equipment (traces of moisture, light, smoke detectors, etc.)
- Verify if the room is furnished or not
- Do not sign a document without having fully read it