By public transport
With a real cost of €5,000 per year for the average car, there is much food for thought in giving up a vehicle for other means of transportation...
- The most frequently used lines at ULiège towards Sart Tilman:
- Schedules and routes on letec.be
- Trading a license plate for 3 years of free bus
- Want to know at what time your bus will arrive? Visit Nextride.be
- The MOBIB card, a non-transferable electronic card serving as a unique media for all TEC, STIB, SNCB, and De Lijn transportation tickets
Schedules and routes on SNCB.
The SNCB answers your questions on weekdays (from 6 a.m. to 9.30 p.m.) and on weekends (from 7 a.m. to 9.30 p.m.). Follow them on Twitter @SNCB.
Pedestrian links between Liege railway stations and ULiege sites
- Liège-Carré - Architecture (F1) - 11'
- Liège-Carré - HEC (N1) - 7'
- Liège-Guillemins - Architecture (F1) - 18'
- Liège-Guillemins - HEC (N1) - 19'
- Liège St-Lambert - 20-Août (A1) - 12'
- Liège St-Lambert - Opéra (O1) - 5
- Liège St-Lambert - Architecture (E1) - 17'
- Arlon train station - ULiège (R1) - 14'
- Gembloux train station - ULiège (G1) - 15'
European project on the complementary character of bike-train-bike journeys
Presentation of the project : « Le tram à Liège, c'est parti ! »
Evolution of the project : www.letram.be