Description of the premises and proposed services
The residence is divided into (joint) apartments of 8 rooms. All rooms are singles (1 person). It is strictly prohibited to house 2 people in the same room.
Each room measures roughly 13m² and is equipped with:
- bed, box spring, mattress, blankets and bedding. The bedding is changed regularly by our team.
- Desk and chair.
- Wall chart.
- Linen cupboard and wardrobe.
- Hot and cold water sink.
- Internet access via cable network connection (to be provided by the resident).
The shower is shared between two adjoining rooms. This shower is thus in most cases shared by 2 people of the same sex, except by special request (couple, members of the same family, etc.). There are two toilets in each apartment for its 8 residents. A common area is also part of the apartment for conviviality.
Nearby each apartment, the residents have access to a common kitchen. They can thus prepare/reheat meals and wash their kitchen equipment/utensils. It is advisable to bring some cooking utensils and personal meals. Upon arrival, a fridge may be rented for a deposit and a monthly fee for the duration of the stay through the Volunteer Residents Committee, depending on the availability of stock. During the evening hours, at the cafeteria of the residence, you can obtain this service. If you want more information on this subject: email@example.com
Residents have access to a laundry room equipped with professional washing machines and dryers.
The reception desk of the residence is open 24/7. There is therefore never a specific problem tied to the arrival/departure time of a residence during the week or on the weekend.
- WiFi internet access is available in the lobby of the residence and in the reading room.
- The rules of procedure for temporary stays are posted in the lobby of the residence.
- The resident is responsible for the maintenance of his/her own room and immediate dependencies (shower).
- The residence staff ensures the maintenance of the common area floors.
- It is forbidden to smoke in the residence, and animals are strictly prohibited.
- A Bus line (48) passes close to the residence and links the campus to downtown.
- There is plenty of (unguarded) parking spaces around the residence.
- 100m from the residence, there is a university restaurant/cafeteria where full meals, drinks, and sandwiches are available.
A large furnished and equipped (cable television, internet) apartment is also available for families and/or couples of professors, interns, families of residents. The apartment is not available for students.
This apartment can be rented for short periods of time (days or weeks) and includes a large living room, an equipped kitchen, a bathroom, toilets, and three bedrooms (one for two people and two for one person). A small bed for younger children is also available.
You will find below the room reservation request forms, to be carefully completed and sent by email to the contact address: