Libraries and workspaces
University of Liège’s libraries and worspaces are accessible to students, researchers, teachers or other members of the staff of ULiège, but also to any outside visitor upon prior registration in one of the locations.
Several co-working spaces are available in the libraries, at Sart-Tilman (CHU, North Zone) and downtown (20-August). They are all equipped with at least sockets for laptops and wi-fi.
- For whom ? ULiège students or researchers as well as CHU staff, in particular to allow them to carry out their group work in the best conditions.
- How ? Only by online reservation, via the room schedules. All reservations will be confirmed by email.
Book a workspace
- When ? for a period of 4 hours maximum, bookable at least 15 days in advance. All rooms are closed on Sundays.
The University of Liège has about 50 computer rooms distributed among the different sites and in the Faculties (in the city and on the Sart Tilman campus). 650 computers are available to students.
The terms of access are defined for each room by their local manager.
A LIST OF THESE PUBLIC ROOMS
(PDF document, in french), including their equipment and opening hours, is published for the students.
he Libraries of the University of Liège are meant to be made available to members of the university community and to the public the information and documentation that they need in their roles as learners, teachers, and researchers. The Network is also the guarantor of an exceptional heritage that it is tasked with preserving and promoting.
All members of the community of the University of Liège (students, researchers, teachers or other members of the personnel, including from the University Hospital) are automatically registered for the libraries of the University and have access to all the sites (upon presentation of the student card or personnel badge) as well as to the online resources.
Any other non-member of the university community can also access all the locations on the basis of prior registration, which leads to a reader card or ID.
Wi-Fi and Internet access
Photocopy, scan, print...
It is possible to photograph, photocopy, or scan on site most documents available on open access or ordered on reserve, as well as download, save, and print most digital documents, in keeping with legal exceptions. Rates for each of these operations are specific to each library.
Library Mobile : put the library in your pocket !
The ULiège Library team has launched a new application: Library Mobile. Very easy to use, it will give you access to a set of information sources and services.
Book a work space
Several collaborative work spaces are available in the libraries, at Sart-Tilman (CHU, North Zone), and in the city centre (20-Août). They are all equipped with at least sockets for laptops and Wi-Fi.
- For whom? : students or researchers from ULiège, as well as the CHU personnel, in particular to allow them to carry out their group work under the best possible conditions.
- How? : only through online reservation, via the room schedules. All reservations will be confirmed by email.
- When?: for a period of 4 hours maximum, and reserved no earlier than 15 days in advance. All rooms are closed on Sundays.
libraries by topic