An international university located in the heart of Europe, the University of Liège is spread out over 4 campuses gathering together 10 Faculties and 1 School of Management. Today, ULiège hosts 23,000 students forming a multicultural community brought together and animated by an intense intellectual, cultural, sports, and associative life.
1 University, 3 cities, 4 campuses
The University of Liège’s campuses offer a fulfilling environment, a framework conducive to studies in cosmopolitan and friendly student cities.
The only complete public university in francophone Belgium, the University of Liège is historically rooted in the heart of the "Ardent City" since 200 years. It is currently deployed in 3 Walloon provinces, within 4 campuses bringing together 10 Faculties and 1 School of Management.
In Liège (Province of Liège) :
- Faculty of Philosophy and Letters
- Faculty of Architecture
- HEC-Management School of the University of Liège
- Central Administration
- Faculty of Medicine, Liège University Hospital (CHU)
- Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
- Faculty of Science
- School of Engineering
- Faculty of Law, Political Science and Criminology
- Faculty of Psychology, Speech Therapy and Education Sciences
- Faculty of Social Sciences
In Gembloux (Province of Namur) :
- Faculty of Gembloux Agro-Bio Tech
In Arlon (Province of Luxembourg) :
- Department of Environmental Science and Management (Faculty of Science)